I need to blow some steam!!!

I have not been watching this show but I did see the last 5 minutes the other night. I saw Donald Jerk Trump yelling at this guy and telling him that he was vicious and mentioned the other character flaws he had. Then he turned to Trais Adkins and told him what a great guy he was and he really liked and admired him. And I was told that most of the other contestants said he should pick Adkins to win. But the killer was he then turned to the British guy and told him he was the winner. This really really BUGS me! What kind of message is this sending the world? Good guys never win? Only the vicious and egotistical back stabbers make it? I shouldn't let this bother me but it sure has. The power of the media. And a good opportunity to turn it into a teaching moment - at least discuss it. Sorry, I just had to vent.

1 Comments:
I 1000% agree. I loved Trais. Pierc was a jerk most the time. the word they used most the time to describe Pierc was "ruthless". Trais had integrity and played the game so clean and gentlemenlike. Trump just loves money- and it showed!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home