Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gary's spring "Projects"





You know how Gary always has some big project he does every spring or summer? At least he used to BC (before cancer). His trailer has certainly been a project. He keeps thinking up things to do to it. So these are our latest projects for the week. He put in a new tub surround. I laid a new floor in the bathroom and then he replumbed and put in a new toilet. And then for some crazy reason he finally decided to replace the faucet in our bathroom. Every time you turn the water on it leaks all over the counter. We've had the new faucet sitting on the floor in the bathroom for at least a year. Anyway, he started to change it and realized the sink was cracked all around the drain and it was leaking underneath. So we went to look for new vanities and sinks. Everything was pretty pricey or we didn't like it so we spray painted the cupboard (it really isn't shiney like in the picture) and then bought a new countertop. I added knobs. Looks better huh? And then last night I was bored while he was at Young Mens so I took one of Carissa's old doors she gave me, painted it to match the trailer, and then made a fun collage of happy lot pictures. Gary is going to hang it up in the trailer for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Becky said...

Wahoo! I am sooooo excited to go Camping! This trailer is going to be the best "Cabin On Wheels" ever! I am so glad you purchased it and remodeled it.

May 15, 2008 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger BEESTON said...

Never a dull moment for sure! Always doing something. Can't wait for the lot. I can't believe it is still 2 months away for us though. SAD.

May 16, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home