Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sneak Peak

Carissa took Whitnie's bridals on Monday. These are just a few of my favorite pictures. As you can see, she is a BEAUTIFUL bride. Enjoy!

When Whitnie came over before we took the pictures, Tyler told her she was a princess like Cinderella. When we got ready to leave I told Tyler that we were leaving and his daddy was going to watch him. He kept saying he wanted to go with us. I said we were just going to take pictures and he said, "NO, you're going to a ball and I want to go to the ball too!"
My very favorite picture.
No backing out now Garon!
This is so Whitnie - she loves to hunt and be in the outdoors. I saw a picture like this and had Carissa try it out. I loved it. It's just fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home