Friday, January 9, 2009

DONE!

Sometimes I get a little crazy and think I can finish something in a certain amount of time when it really takes a whole lot longer. I started these quilts for my girls way in advance but then the sewing machine broke down and had to get fixed and then Cris came and I just couldn't sew in front of her - I had to have at least one surprise gift for her. I found myself hot glueing the buttons on late Christmas Eve and the bindings were sewn on but not hand finished. Anyway, I sewed all the buttons on and finished binding them after Christmas and got them done in time for a picture before Cris left to go home. They are kind of all the same but different. They loved them and that's what matters. Notice Tyler had to get in the picture.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elisa and Jake said...

oh, those quilts turned out so cute. What lucky girls!

January 10, 2009 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Kara and Tyler said...

Shannon!! You are amazing! The real definition of a SuperMom!!! The quilts are adorable! And you have such beautiful daughters and daughter-in-laws!!!

January 11, 2009 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Scrappy said...

Those are so awesome! They are very lucky girls.

January 14, 2009 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Dave&Lana said...

Hi, I got your blog from the sassy apron website. I noticed you are from Utah also. I love those quilts. Did you have a pattern?

January 18, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home