Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Friendship Quilt or Apron Exchange?

I've seen a lot of fun ideas on some blogs for these ideas. A friendship quilt is where all of the people involved make 12 squares of the same design. Then they switch with everyone so they have 12 different squares. I think it sounds way fun. An apron exchange is where you sign up to make an apron and then it is sent to another person who has signed up. These are fun because you get people from all over the country involved (hopefully). Great way to make new friends and brush off that sewing machine. Anyone want to be involved in one of these projects? Leave me a comment as to which one. Talk to your friends or family so we can get a lot of peole involved. If we get enough in the next few weeks, I'll post instructions and we'll get started. Are you in?

1 Comments:

Blogger BEESTON said...

I am in.

January 7, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home