Sunday, February 22, 2009

A little of this and a little of that

I've been trying to get some things done around here that have been on my list forever. I finally changed the pictures over my couch. I just couldn't afford to buy 6 or 7 frames so I "scrapped" some pictures instead and got everyone included - and cheaper than 7 different pictures too.
I got my Martin's Cove Trek picture framed and decided on this place for it. I see it now every time I walk in the kitchen and it reminds me to keep working on our trek. I love it! Cris - notice the basket under the table with the quilts in it? These are my quilts I have quilted but I haven't hand sewed the rest of the binding.

I had so much fun doing the apron swap so I made another one this week for a friend of mine. Cute, isn't it? I'm also working on cleaning out my basement. Hmmm - maybe I will host a give away for some of the junk - I mean treasures - I am finding. I'll post some pictures of some of the cool stuff I have found that I had totally forgotten about.


2 Comments:

Blogger Elisa and Jake said...

Wow. You have been really busy! I love the everything you've done. I especially like the apron. I've been really wanting to learn how make them.

February 22, 2009 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger BEESTON said...

oh everything is so dang cute! I like the pics like that, and the faith hope one there looks great. And of course I LOVE the basket!

February 24, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home