
My thoughts have definately been on the temple for the past week. We are going to attend the dedication of the Draper Temple this afternoon. I came across this picture from the open house of the Timpanogos Temple in 1996. My, how things have changed. My Dad was still here, Mike Dean was around, and the boys were so little, and Dave hadn't left on his mission yet. Gary was in charge of security at the temple and I don't remember where Bren was. Anyway, it was a neat experience for all of us. I am very thankful for the blessings I receive from the temple and am looking forward to learning more about them. This picture is a great memory.
2 Comments:
Oh my heavens! I can't believe we all are so young. Dave and I have been together forever! and will be forever more....... The good ol' days. I love that temple. AND especially love the MOUNTAINS too
Now that was a blast from the past. Look at how young we are. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home