Friday, August 29, 2008

We got just a little carried away!

We haven't made freezer jam for a couple of years and my supply was depleted last spring so we decided to get together to make some. I bought 4 flats at Costco - but they held a little more than I thought they did.
Brennen and Ali helped out and Gary finally came to "Save the Day!" as he said. Anyway ....
We ended up with 87 containers full of yummy jam. Casey will be thrilled since we have PLENTY to share. What a feeling of accomplishment. On to peaches next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger adamsfamilynews said...

Oh my heck that is a ton of jam. Good job you have your 10 year supply. I think you took the prophets words above and beyond. I know where to come for jam

August 30, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home