I happened to see a little video clip of our good friend Clyde Bawden. He has been involved in the exhibit "Reflections of Christ" which is a photography exhibit. Check out their website http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org/ for all the details. They will be exhibiting in Salt Lake City the first of October. Here is the web address to see some video clips. There are some really cool sections on their website about how they filmed the angels and many other stories about the pictures. I was blown away by how amazing they are and really touching. Clyde explains how he wrote some of the music. I think all of his music is amazing and I use it all the time in my videos but this was really spiritual. Crazy Clyde! He can actually be spiritual. Just kidding, we love him to death. Anyway, check it out. Way cool!!! There is a cd, a video slide show, and a book coming out with these pictures and music. Can't wait.Thursday, September 4, 2008
I happened to see a little video clip of our good friend Clyde Bawden. He has been involved in the exhibit "Reflections of Christ" which is a photography exhibit. Check out their website http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org/ for all the details. They will be exhibiting in Salt Lake City the first of October. Here is the web address to see some video clips. There are some really cool sections on their website about how they filmed the angels and many other stories about the pictures. I was blown away by how amazing they are and really touching. Clyde explains how he wrote some of the music. I think all of his music is amazing and I use it all the time in my videos but this was really spiritual. Crazy Clyde! He can actually be spiritual. Just kidding, we love him to death. Anyway, check it out. Way cool!!! There is a cd, a video slide show, and a book coming out with these pictures and music. Can't wait.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home