Sunday, October 26, 2008

More from the Witches Brew

We had to try to put a wart on the nose of old Frankie by spitting a wad of gum at him. Witch Diana got him right on the nose. We know what she does in her spare time.
I promised to post some more pictures from our party Thursday night. It was sooooooo much fun - good food, good friends (and family) and good times. I'm looking forward to it again next year.

It's not too often you get to dress up crazy and laugh until you're out of breath with women you love. Thanks everyone who came. I had a great time.


REMEMBER: What happened at Shannon's stays at Shannon's.








2 Comments:

Blogger thescotts said...

Oh Shannon, it looks like you all had so much fun! My mom had the time of her life. She is still talking about it. I told her I want to come next year for sure! You are an amazing woman! You have such good ideas and talents. Thanks for always making my mom laugh!
Love, Kelly

October 26, 2008 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Lotsawan said...

Shannon thanks for posting the party pictures! I feel like that night was a great big present of love and laughter. Thanks for including me. By the way... Tim says any dirt you heard about him is untrue and unfounded! I know you know better!!

October 26, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home