Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sewing Time

Elisa was here last weekend and she wanted to piece a quilt top for her inlaws for a Christmas present. Here she is pinning it to the backing. She did an AWESOME job on it and I can't wait to hear how it turns out when she quilts it. Anyway, she got me in the mood to make up some of the kits I have sitting around.
This one will have a few extra blocks sewn into the side panels with my grandkiddies handprints on them.
I just finished this baby quilt today for a lady in our ward. One of those scraps piles from the sidewalk sale at American Quilting. I got another top done too but I will have to wait to quilt it until after I get some luge suits done. Yep, time to make a little money again. I'm sewing for the Swedish team and the Canadian team and a guy from Argentina. Not bad, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger BEESTON said...

Beautiful- who is the girl in your ward? That turned out so cute! I love the fabric stashes. SO FUN!!!

September 10, 2008 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Elisa and Jake said...

oh, I love that quilt! She's going to love it. I miss you!

September 21, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home