Monday, January 19, 2009
About Me
- Name: gwauma
Since I'll be the keeper of this site - this is me. I love my grandkids, family gatherings, our lot, vacations, chocolate and making quilts and videos. Oh - and did I say I love being a grandma?
Previous Posts
- Time to clear out and clean up
- I learned something new
- DONE!
- Snow, Snow, and more Snow!
- Friendship Quilt or Apron Exchange?
- Wow! How hard do we work for the gospel?
- He's still got it at 67
- Too Dog Gone Funny
- The tree is up! - (with lots of help)
- It's that time of the year
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
Congtatulations. You don't know me but I saw your blog and noticed that you are LDS from Utah to. My name is Lana Ogden. I just joined the apron swap for the first time. I have lots of questions. How do you find out who to send your apron to? I haven't heard yet. I also saw the darling snowman quilts that you made on your blog. Did you use a pattern?
Shannon, I forgot to leave you my e-mail address so you could answer my questions. It is lana.ogden@gmail.com.
Thank you so much,
Lana Ogden
Hi Shannon,
I got your package in the mail this afternoon, after a bit of a blah day, and I must say, you TOTALLY made my day! I've done a few swaps in the past few years, and this is far and beyond the BEST swap package I have EVER received! The apron is absolutly perfect, and I hope to have something to "fill it up" with soon! Griffin was very curious about my new apron, and thrilled to discover that there was one for him too - he wore it from the time he got home from daycare, till bedtime, and cried when I wouldn't let him wear it to bed! My husband (the cook in the family) is quite enthralled with "his" new spatula, and I must confess that I may have ruined my dinner with all the chocolates! Oh, and the socks - I put them on right away and they are quite possibly the most comfortable socks I've ever owned. Thank you thank you thank you! I'll be putting some pictures up on the blog tomorrow - please stop by and see.
Thanks again for everything Shannon - you're the best swap partner I've had to date!
All the best to you and your beautiful family!
Jenn
This apron is so cute. My daughter wants me to make one for her now. She's 15.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home