Friday, April 18, 2008

They made it into Phil Vassar's Music Video!


Becky and Mike love Phill Vassar and when he asked for people to send in their wedding photos at his recent concert, they thought "Why not?" They sent in their favorite picture that Carissa took at the temple. I was channel surfing on the tv late last night and all of a sudden I saw their photo flash on the tv. Surprise! I had to keep watching to see what it was on. Yep, their picture is on Phil Vassar's new music video "Love is a Beautiful Thing". So congratulations Becky and Mike. You are now famous - sortof. Check it out on his website.

1 Comments:

Blogger BEESTON said...

YEAH that is so fun. Good photo. You have a great photographer!!! hee hee

April 18, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home