Friday, October 17, 2008

Take a Guess

For all you Thornes - Can you guess what goodies and snacks Dad bought to take with him on the deer hunt? Post your lists here and the closest one gets a prize! I will show what is in the sack on Sunday. Let's see how well you know Papa Bear. Heehee.

5 Comments:

Blogger BEESTON said...

NO PEAKING ANYONE!!!!!!
Nutrageous, Baby Ruth, m&m's, milky way, black/pink licorice(?), beef jerky, nibs, snickers. I think these will most likely be in there?

October 17, 2008 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Mike and Becky said...

I am not peaking.. Don't you worry one bit! I also added some of the breakfast foods. :)
Dots, Beef Jerkey, Peanut roll-nutrageous, milky way, baby ruth, black and pink licorice, peanut m&ms, Big Hunk, snickers, Oh Henry, 100 Grand, Nestle Crunch, Twizzlers, Bottle caps, Almond Joy, Milk duds, cinnamon bears, doughnuts either small chocolate or white powdered ones, chocolate milk, hot chocolate,chips a hoy cookies,

October 17, 2008 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Mike and Becky said...

I almost forgot the Starbursts and Skittles.

October 17, 2008 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger gwauma said...

you don't have to go down the row at the grocery store and name every candy bar there is. The person wins who guesses the most accurately, not the most, k?

October 17, 2008 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger BEESTON said...

Can I add dots to my list, It came to me last night.

October 19, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home