
I got two quilt tops done during the past few days but my knee still bothers me when I kneel down so I recruited Mikie P. to pin my quilt tops. He did a great job and I told him he'll have to come help every time now.


The finished products - yes, I sewed all weekend to get them quilted and bound. This quilt is for Becky's friend who is battling cancer. It turned out to be one of my all time favorites. I loved the red, black, and cream colors.

This is a memory quilt for a friend of mine whose son died recently. She has also lost another son. She is a great example of someone who lives by the Spirit and she has a quiet dignity about her. I wanted to do a cheerful and fun quilt for her so I combined a few different patterns and came up with this. It has her son's initials in the circles. Do you like?
4 Comments:
Those quilts turned out awesome!!! One of these days I am going to have to come over for some quilting 101
Wow! That memory quilt is beautiful! I want one just like it for my boys' room.
You are so talented. You are so awesome to share your talent with others!
Love both of them. I think I need to now make a black red, cream one. LOVE IT. Wow, I need to get caught up!
Shannon, They are both gorgeous! My mom is right here and we both love them. You are EXTREMELY talented and such a loving person.
Lori & Kelly
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home